H&S Manufacturing can save you time and money by manufacturing complete parts that include all secondary processes. Stop wasting time moving parts from one supplier to another and let us handle the entire process for you, including powder coating, silk screening, heat treating, plating, and more. Our extensive secondary finishing capabilities are backed by state-of-the-art equipment and a highly skilled team that hold their work to the most rigorous standards.
Types of Secondary Processes
To complement our precision-manufactured components, we offer a complete range of secondary processes, saving you time and money by completing your entire project under one roof. Our finishing services include:
- Hardware installation: Joining one or more machined parts together into a finished product.
- Heat treating: Applying heat to a machined component to change the metal properties in the desired way, such as to create or reduce hardness.
- Powder coating: Free-flowing, dry powder is applied electrostatically and then heat-cured to a hard finish. Powder coating is more durable than wet paint and emits no VOCs.
- Plating: Coating the outside surface of a metal component, either for appearance purposes or to enhance corrosion resistance.
- Precision liquid dispensing (FIP): Highly custom form-in-place gaskets offer precise fluid dispensing capabilities.
- Mechanical assembly: Joining multiple components into a completed assembly.
- Spot welding: A resistance welding process useful for metals that feature low thermal conductivity and high electrical resistance. Spot welding is fast, clean, and reliably joins multiple metal sheets.
- Silk screening: Also called serigraphy or screen-printing, this process creates an image or text on a finished part’s surface using a stencil and ink. It’s great for adding branding or logos, part identification model numbers, and more.
- Welding: Fusing metal components together using high heat. MIG, TIG, or arc welding can be used to position metal pieces into the desired configuration.
- Wet painting: Solvent or water-based paint is sprayed onto a surface to create an attractive, cosmetic finish.
Benefits of Secondary Finishing Processes
Finishing processes involve all the final touches that complete a product before it is ready to be sent to the customer. Selecting a manufacturer that offers all the finishing services you need saves you time and money and removes the hassle of outsourcing that work to another company. As specialists in contract manufacturing, we pride ourselves on offering everything our customers need throughout every step of their product development journey.
Secondary finishing processes from H&S Manufacturing can:
- Save you time and money
- Improve product appearance quality
- Increase your product’s corrosion resistance
- Extend product life
- Add additional features to your product
- Increase your product’s added value
Why Choose H&S Manufacturing for Your Secondary Finishing Services?
H&S Manufacturing is ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 certified. Our ITAR-compliant facility features cutting-edge specialized equipment, including horizontal and vertical CNC machining centers, lathes, lasers, punch presses, brake presses, and drill presses. Choosing our team to handle your metal components allows you to benefit from our 50+ years of experience and commitment to offering exceptional-quality products and services. We handle everything from manufacturing, finishing, and final assembly. Our experts can handle every stage of product development to bring your designs to life.
Finishing Services from H&S Manufacturing
Secondary operations and finishing services are important steps in the manufacturing process. Selecting a manufacturer who is capable of handling your entire project from start to finish is a great way to eliminate delays and added expenses. H&S Manufacturing is here to support your project with expertly crafted, attractive components. To learn more about the secondary services we offer, contact our team today or request a quote.